At Bremar Automotion, we are passionate, hands on engineers with over 40 years’ combined experience across a range of industries such as automotive, truck & trailer, mining, industrial equipment and motorsport.
Our team has gained their knowledge and experience working at global companies such as GM Holden, Toyota, HSV, Tata Motors and John Deere and our ultimate day is using our knowledge and tools to achieve big savings and great design solutions for our clients.
We firmly believe in the benefits Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) can provide and in the importance of making these tools accessible to businesses both big and small.
Using the same high-end software as major automotive and aerospace companies, we have validated our computer modelling with extensive physical testing.
We save our clients time and money by shortening their development cycle and reducing reliance on physical testing and prototypes by validating their designs “virtually” on computer using the latest CAE software.
Using these methods early in the design process can dramatically improve your development cycle, product result and consumer experience. We are confident we can use our knowledge and tools to add value to your next project, so contact us now for a one-on-one discussion about your requirements.
• 3D scanning • CAD modelling • Product design & visualisation
• Engineering simulation & analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
• Physical prototyping & 3D printing • Automotive chassis and suspension design
• FIA motorsport roll cage certification
• Performance Based Standards (PBS) Assessments for heavy vehicles • CAE software sales & training